Skip to main content

Do your best and leave the rest on Krishna

Often we see some situations goes completely against us and that time our mind stop thinking and we become completely blank. This situations comes in every individual life and no can escape from it but and even most of the people can not tolerate it result they take some wrong steps in their life.

Here I am going to share you true story of my colleague who just gone through tough situation and I explained him, the concept behind "Do your best and leave the rest." because we are not the master and not each and everything under our control. But what we can do our best, we must and even if something goes wrong let it be, don't put extra effort on it and even don't think too much of it.

He told me about his situation, he was completely lost due to his laptop suddenly stopped working and he was supposed to finish his important task on that day. He tried his best but no luck, finally he thought if I could not finish my task today, I have to lose my job because already I have crossed my deadline and there was no hope from where he can take help of anyone due to this lock down situation.

He was fully upset called and asking me, "Where is your Krishna? Why he is doing this to me? I am finished now? Please help me if you can?

I told him just calm down, I know you are going through very tough situation but if you get disturbed, can you solve your problem? Krishna is always there with us, waiting to help us but don't ask ask help from Krishna otherwise He is definitely going to help you.

He told me nervously, my dear friend nothing is going to be alright as tomorrow morning I supposed to show my assignment but I am failed to do, how can everything is going to be alright?

I told him, sincerely pray to Krishna and go to sleep because it's already midnight we will see tomorrow, if you lose your job it may be Krishna's plan for you. Don't worry.

He called up early in next morning saying, "Your Krishna is really very naughty."

I asked him, "what happened now?

Laughingly he told me, "My laptop started working now, I don't know how it happened? But one thing I can see Krishna answered my prayers."

And finally I told him, Always remember, "Do your best and leave the rest on Krishna". Krishna is going to take care of everything what we can not.

Lord Krishna has already explained in Bhagwad Gita 3.30. If you surrender your work towards me, you won't be fearful because by surrender you know I am doing it for Krishna not for me.

मयि सर्वाणि कर्माणि सन्न्यस्याध्यात्मचेतसा ।
निराशीर्निर्ममो भूत्वा युध्यस्व विगतज्वरः ॥ 3.30॥

Therefore, O Arjuna, surrendering all your works unto Me, with full knowledge of Me, without desires for profit, with no claims to proprietorship, and free from lethargy, fight.

Please feel free to share your feedback/comments.


  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Learning Lessons from Mother Sumitra

In this world mother and child relationship is above all the relations. The foremost responsibility of a mother is to place her child in a proper Krishna Consciousness environment by which he/she becomes pure devotee of the Lord. Often mothers blame for their children, they are not behaving well and they don't respect them at all but the reason behind this is how much we are doing for them. Being a parent means to sacrifice for children. In modern age mother has no time to care of her children and think they can give all kinds of facilities by just giving money. And when the child grows up and by the time he/she do not get the association of mother and teachings they become free to do what they want to do. Mother means to care for her children what they need and give love and teach them how to love and respect others. And if we think we just send our children to schools/colleges and they will be perfect in all so they cannot. Its the duty of the mother to give valuable time ...

Laxmana - The Hidden Hero of Ramayana

In our previous post we have already mentioned Ramayna is not an ordinary story but a complete learning lesson from each & every characters. Laxmana is one of the character of Ramayana, who was completely hide himself to glorify from others, and away from honor and dishonor. Laxmana teaches us how to maintain character, competency, selfless service, and equal in both the situation either you are praised or you are abused. If you have fixed your aim, then there is no question of disturbance what people say to you. But when we get into the deep of Ramayana and see the value of Laxmana, We see he was the hero after Lord Rama in the whole story. Laxmana represents  who carry out Laxmi with him and serve Lord Rama by his good will. Laxmana always eager to serve Lord Rama, when Lord Rama was about to go for exile for fourteen years Laxmana immediately stood up & ready to go along with Lord Rama although he was not asked to go to exile. Laxmana took vow, he will not sleep for four...

Online Ramayana Challenge 2021

On the Occasion of Sri Rama Navami - the appearance day of supreme personality of Godhead Sri Rama. We are pleased to announce that we are conducting online quiz on the basis of Ramayana. Please come and participate and encourage others too, to make your consciousness towards Lord Rama. Any one can participate in this quiz whether you are kids, youth or old does not matter because Lord Rama shower His causeless mercy upon all living entities. So, don't miss this great opportunity, there is no loss in to it but only gain.     Test your knowledge of Ramayana & win exciting prizes Age : Open for all Language: English Date & Time: 18th Apr 2021 @ 4.30 p.m. Click to Participate in the Quiz   First Prize : 1,500.00 Second Prize : 1,000.00 Third Prize : 501.00 Jai Sri Rama!